zBoost ZB575X-A TRIO SOHO Xtreme Tri-Band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, up to 5,500 sq. ft.
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the zBoost ZB575X-A TRIO SOHO Xtreme Tri-Band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, up to 5,500 sq. ft. by zBoost at Biafra. MPN: ZB575X-A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme Cell Phone Signal Antenna Booster for Tri-Band AT&T 4G, Black Base, indoor antenna, power supply, RG-6 cable (35 & 15 ft),
zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme Cell Phone Signal Antenna Booster for Tri-Band AT&T 4G, Black
Say goodbye to dropped and missed calls in your home or office!
zBoost offers the zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme as the solution to your missed and dropped calls and slow data inside your home or office space. The zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme ZB575X-A boosts AT&T 4G LTE data as well as voice and text for all major carriers. The zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme captures the marginal-to-reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, up to 5,500 square feet. Coverage will vary with outside signal strength, interior walls and distance from the base unit.
Enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption
If you find that you must be near a window or outside to get adequate cell phone reception, then a zBoost cell phone booster is the solution. There are a number of reasons why you may be experiencing poor reception. The most common reasons are: [ 1 ] Distance from the cell phone tower [ 2 ] Obstructions caused by terrain, trees, buildings [ 3 ] Energy efficient windows and other construction materials
The zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme ZB575X-A system includes everything you need
[ 1 ] Step-by-step instructions [ 2 ] External antenna [ 3 ] RG-6 coax cables: 15 and 35 foot cables, and a window-entry cable [ 4 ] Base unit: Amplifies the signal and provides oscillation protection for the carrier network [ 5 ] Indoor antenna: connects to the base unit and repeats the signal to create an indoor cell zone
DIY Setup in 4 steps!
[ 1 ] Mount the external antenna outdoors or in the attic. Take special care aiming the antenna in the direction of best signal for your wireless service provider. [ 2 ] Connect the indoor antenna to the zBoost base unit and place where you need improved coverage. There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the base unit and external antenna. [ 3 ] Connect the two provided RG-6 coax cables (35 feet & 15 feet) using the provided window-entry cable. Use the attached cables to connect the base unit and external antenna through a window, positioning the window-entry cable at the window closing. [ 4 ] Connect the power supply to the zBoost base unit and plug into a power outlet and you are done!
- Extends cellular signal for multiple users in homes or offices providing up to 5,500 square feet of coverage
- Increases AT&T 4G LTE data speeds as well as voice and data (800/1900 MHz) for all major U.S. and Canadian carriers
- Extends battery life
- Uses high gain external signal antenna for increased performance
- Intelligent LED indicator on the base unit helps confirm proper functioning
- Frequency: 1850 to 1990 MHz | 824 to 894 MHz | 704 to 746 MHz
- Gain: 77 dB | 69 dB | 68 dB
- Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G, LTE
- Power consumption: 3W standby; 7W Max signal; 2.5A Max
- System Certifications: FCC Parts 15 & 20; Industry Canada
- Wall Supply Input; Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5.0VDC
- One-year manufacturer warranty
Legal Disclaimer: This is a consumer device. Before use, you must register the device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You must cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. Warning: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
zBoost SOHO: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost SOHO Xtreme: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO for AT&T OR Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
ZB575-A or ZB575-V
zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme for AT&T 4G LTE: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme for Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
Supports multiple users
Boosts voice and text signal for all cell phones on all major carrier networks
Boosts 4G LTE (carrier specific)
Outdoor signal: strong (2+ bars)
Outdoor signal: weak (1 bar)
Features & Highlights
- High performance tri-band signal booster - coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft. (up to 77 dB system gain)
- Ideal for larger residential spaces that have reliable outside signal or for smaller spaces that have weaker outside signal
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and provides faster 4G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance on iPhone, Samsung, Android and other phones and mobile devices
- Everything you need is included: amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 35 ft. and 15 ft. of RG-6 cable, window-entry cable, high-gain external antenna, and mounting hardware.
|Item Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|