ScandiTech Battery Model iP5 - Replacement Kit with Tools, Adhesive, and Instructions Replacing A Smartphone Battery
Is your battery draining quickly? Does your battery percentage jump?
These are signs of a worn out battery. All lithium batteries, today's standard battery type in electronics, wear out with time and with use. A drop in capacity can usually be noticed after six months. After 12 months (~300 charge cycles), it's common that the battery has lost 10-30% of its original capacity. Eventually, the battery will fail to keep the phone running stable and the phone could shut down in use or in standby mode. FAQ
When could a battery replacement fix my phone?
- Phone rebooting on low battery percentage or when demanding apps are used
- Battery percentage jumps
- Worn out original battery
- Swollen/shorted battery
- Light water damage (fresh/tap water damage) When is it unlikely that a new battery will fix my phone?
- Extensive water damage (especially salt water damage)
- Motherboard damage/short circuit
- Non-battery related problems (some issues might appear to be battery related even though they are not) Scandi Tech Battery Model iP5
- 1440 mAh capacity
- Brand new with 0 charge cycles
- 12-month warranty (contact our support if assistance is needed) The kit includes:
Step by Step Manual
Battery (3.8V 1440 mAh Lithium-ion)
A Set of Adhesive
Philips PH000 Screwdriver
Pentalobe (Five-Star) Screwdriver
A Set of Tweezers
Plastic Opening Tool
We are so confident in our Scandi Tech batteries that each battery comes with a 1-year free no-hassle replacement guarantee!Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page Now and rejuvenate your phone!